Sunday 2 December 2012

AshyVy Lauvly




You are the reason behind my many a sleepless nights
Neither coz u shout nor coz you play loud music
Not coz you burnt my house or stole my bed
Not coz you bother me but coz you don’t

The crack of dawn finds me wide awake
Thinking not how am going to make bread
Charting not a path to prosperity
But forging a way to win you

My days have never been this longer
My nights never more intolerable
Everything I touch crystallizes into you
My mind is devoid of anything but you

Life has never been the same since I set my eyes on you
Your stunning curves an object of my fantasy
Your big blue eyes a target of my lust
Ur smile my rallying call to action

Adoration rage in my heart
Thoughts of you suffocate my mind
Strategies and work plans form in my mind
Each though has a slight defect and joins the ever growing pile on the dust bin

For how long is this going to continue?
For how long is cupid going to hold me at ransom?
For how long I may going to be under this spell?
How long am I going to play hostage?

Am not asking you to love me
That though would be the best thing fate would ever throw my way
Am not even asking you to try
All I am asking is that you let me love you

To let me replay the scenes in my mind
To have you in flesh
To fulfill what I was brought forth to do
To love you; to dream on

Mzee Varaq

No comments:

Post a Comment