Wednesday 21 November 2012

There's a country I used to lead

There is a country I used to lead
I was their supreme leader
They adored me like a faithful dealer
I was their Messiah sent to sire

They loved to be manipulated
Shoved and ordered around hither and thither
Sadistic made them go ballistic
They saw the strong grip of a tyrant ruler as artistic

Anarchy wasn't a vice in that nation
Nor was the selfishness evident like a cancerous lession
Civil liberties and freedom were kitch and fad words
Gruesome violence was awesome

Accountability is the thing in this nation I lead now
A hundred rats jostling for my position
Democracy,equality and transparency is their new song
They are tired of the fervent hold of an ageing dictator


©MzeeVaraq2012

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment