Monday 30 July 2012

My solemn prayer




If the world were stop today,
I would only have one wish
That I have you in my arms when it does

If I were to cry today,
How I pray it be near you
Just so that I could have someone to absorb my tears

If I were to smile
How I wish that it could be coz u smiled at me-
Just so that I would have a reason to smile always

If I were to get a kiss from somebody today,
How I implore it be from thy own lips,
Lips so tender and yummy

If I were to have a purpose in life today,
How I adjure it be to be your cheerleader
That I would be contented too

If I were to be a better person
How I petition it be for you
Just so I would make you proud

If I were to whisper a name in my sleep
How I beg that it be thine
A name only equaled in beauty by the owner

If I were to love somebody today
How I petition it be you
Somebody who would love me back just the way I am


Mzee Varaq
My poems
Mzee-varaq@blogspot.com

4 comments: