Monday 29 August 2011

This time………



This is the last time
U said that last time
This time I mean it
You meant it to last time
This time ….

I want a new life
You have always wanted a new life
This time am serious
You said that last time
This time…..

I am tired of playing with fire
You said that last time
This time I mean it
You meant it last time
This time……

Can you stop bogging me down
Can you keep a promise even once?
I have always wanted to
But you have never
This time….


I swear this time is different
What’s different this time?
Coz I got burned this time
Do you have to get burnt to stop playing with fire?
This time…….

Why am I so weak?
Why are you so selfish?
I dint mean to
but you did
This time……

Why? Why? Why?
Why not? Why not? Why not?
Why me?
Why not you; you did all the wrong things?
This time……

What do I do know?
What do you want to do?
I mean to tell them not to be like me
Do you mean it this time?
This time…..
Robert Aseda
oukoaseda@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment