Thursday 15 May 2014

I hate you

I hate you
 I hate that you clog my mind
I hate that you flog my heart
I hate that you jam ma sleep
Like ram on a tiny creek
Like a bird trying to swallow huge bread with its tiny beak
I hate that I dream about you
Only to wake up feeling like an ewe
I hate that to you I’m like a mirage
Forgotten like a written off car at the garage
I hate that I took my pride as my bride
I hate that I let an angel go
I hate how boredom now gore
I hate that I was blind
And thought with my hind
I hate that we can’t talk
Yet all I want is to hear that voice
I hate that I made that choice
I hate that I see your smile only in my dream
I hate I still Wish it flowed like a stream
I hate that I miss you
I hate that now all I do is to piss you
I hate that all I wanna do is to kiss you
But more so
I hate that I can’t hate you
Not even a tiny bit
Not even a little

Mzee Varaq 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment